drink

Currently reading:
drink

tstaboy

BastardBlackHearts
please help . Is it a good idea to start drinking again this morning at 10 ish :p

Helz said:
If you think it's 10 in the morning I would be seriously worried ;)

no i woke up at 10 and found half a pint of cider next to me and began to sup it and have not stopped since

Yeah i'd say best thing for a hangover is to top up with a Can in the morning,I heared it off one of my m8's.Dunno why it works but its does. lol
Last time i did an all nighter on the Booze we ended up sniffin Pepper and that is pure hell.Ruined the experiance for me lol could'nt even remember whos idea it was,Stupid git whoever it was...

No it doesn't work. It makes you feel better by rattling a few neurons for a short while then exacerbates the problem and leaves you feeling worse. The best things are: food before you go,go steady on the night ie. have enough to feel merry then slow it down so you don't get sick, big glass of water before bed, more water in the morning followed by a small light breakfast.

Only some of this is experience, I never did get the hang of the going steady bit.

wise words there Helz. I attempted the water last night but was sick shortly before gettin to the water:(

My senses are messed up when im slaughtered. water tasted like milk to me when under the influence. still have a glass religiously before I go to bed to calm the hangover to come.

good afternoon all. managed to get off the computer last nite have another 6 cans then passed out in my room. lucky for me i don't have a hangover

Back