General drilled airbox.....

Currently reading:
General drilled airbox.....

Alex B

is there any point? does it sound any good or will i just be ruining a perfectly good airbox? you opinions please. also steve those lights still have not arrived hope theyl be here in time for xmas:cry:

mmmmmmm think i might have a play tonight. without been cheeky how big and where abouts are your sisters holes? :eek:

nice one steve no worries. cheers fo the advice on the airbox aswell uno94 will let you know how i get on (y)

I doubt it'd do much as the place you'd drill would be drawing warm air from above the rocker cover, you might get more growl but a bhp increase is highly unlikely, dare I say you might lose some gusto.

Edit: However if you have a spare airbox to play with then go for it and tell me how you get on. ;)

ive already fitted the K&N filter pad an it does make a bit of difference. it picks up better from lower revs. i may just put the actual intake tube directly in front of one of the little vents. toasted some chavs in a nova 1.2 (i think) today lmao. they dint even know what a panda was. the lights have arrived steve. fitted them in the freezin cold last night an they look spot on (y)

will get some picks on soon. my exhaust is blowing where the mid section of pipe joins the back box. ive bought a new bracket today (the original one holding the two sections together had corroded through) there is no holes in the exhaust. any ideas guys?:confused:

Unless you can run an air intake feed from the roof of your Panda; your best bet is to cut a hole into your heater intake under the big vent in your bonnet. The mass of swirling air in there, mixed with a K&N WILL make a difference.(y)

mmmmmm dunno bout cutting holes in my heater intake. think im just going to direct it from one of the grills in the front bumper. :)

Back