Technical DPF, Limp-mode and MES

Currently reading:
Technical DPF, Limp-mode and MES

KONGENAB

Hi Doblo owners,
I got a 2006 Doblo 1,3 multi jet (119) and it's now I 'limp-mode' because of an engine failure telling that the efficiency of DPF (cannot remember the code).

The thing is, that I changed the DPF (and its temperature sensor) a year ago and I'm not sure that the ECU had been reset back then and therefore it kinda makes sense if the ECU 'thinks' that the DPF should be inefficient.
The DPF and regeneration cycles has been quite 'normal' since the new DPF was changed.

I think I need a forced regeneration and a DPF reset in the ECU, but I think it's hard to find out which OBDII cable and software I need to perform these things?

I bought this and hope it's the right one?
" Interface Autodia FOR FIAT ALFA ROMEO LANCIA OBD 2 Diagnostic OBD2 Tester USB EM327 "

And want to try MultiEcuScan, BUT is the free version capable or should I buy a
license?

Kind regards,
Aron

Similar problem myself on a 1.9 multijet. The free version will not perform dpf regen or dpf replacement. It will likely need a DPF replacement if that wasn't done at the time of replacement. Check your PMs.

Last edited:
i have limp modes 238 high pressure turbo maby have a lot carbon in it! maby need clean or a new one! i used spray and dpf cleaner on it but not solve issue

Back