Currently reading:
Technical Dpf cleaner

Trpimir Lisicak

Hi,i bought motip dpf cleaner and it says i should put it in the pressure or temperature sensor but cant find it on my grande punto 66 kw. Does somebody know how to find it?

I'm thinking it is to be applied directly into the DPF. The DPF may well have either or both temp and pressure sensors, and it appears to be saying removve one of those, insert the cleaner, then I'd imagine replace the sensor before running it.

What are you trying to fix? Do you already have a problem? If so, tell us, as this cleaner is doing littl emore than a normal re-gen would do.

I'm thinking it is to be applied directly into the DPF. The DPF may well have either or both temp and pressure sensors, and it appears to be saying removve one of those, insert the cleaner, then I'd imagine replace the sensor before running it.

What are you trying to fix? Do you already have a problem? If so, tell us, as this cleaner is doing littl emore than a normal re-gen would do.
Thanks for the reply ,yes problem is with the dpf when i regenerate it on the highway(3000+ rpm) it gets blocked again after 200 km,so I thought this could fix it?

Thanks for the reply ,yes problem is with the dpf when i regenerate it on the highway(3000+ rpm) it gets blocked again after 200 km,so I thought this could fix it?
Putting the cleaner directly into the DPF may well help.
Are those 200km mostly around town, at slow speeds? That sort of driving clogs the DPF quickly. DPF vehicles need regular longer runs to keep the DPF clean. Not suitable for short or slow journeys. If your driving includes regular longer runs, the DPf should be fine. As it is showing clogged quite soon, this could be a faulty sensor, or a seriously clogged DPF. Give it the goo, see if it works.

The temp sensor is in the blue circle.
The cleaners usaurly works quite well.

Attachments

• PXL_20230719_071734311.jpg
    PXL_20230719_071734311.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 20
Back