Downgrading Blue&Me 5.4?

Currently reading:
Downgrading Blue&Me 5.4?

erimfranci

Hello members, I'm from Turkey and I got a Fiat 500 Lounge. 3 months ago I updated my Blue&Me software to 5.4 the latest. I think it's a weird update because now, when I press the skip button system skips the song with 3 second delay. Every time I start the engine It plays the same song, it doesn't play the song which I was listening before so it doesn't remember most of the time and it drives me crazy that every time hearing the same song when I start the engine. Also sorting of the MP3 files are changed. My question is, is there any way to downgrade my software? I couldn't find the old software. Please help!! please...

Hello members, I'm from Turkey and I got a Fiat 500 Lounge. 3 months ago I updated my Blue&Me software to 5.4 the latest. I think it's a weird update because now, when I press the skip button system skips the song with 3 second delay. Every time I start the engine It plays the same song, it doesn't play the song which I was listening before so it doesn't remember most of the time and it drives me crazy that every time hearing the same song when I start the engine. Also sorting of the MP3 files are changed. My question is, is there any way to downgrade my software? I couldn't find the old software. Please help!! please...

I have the same problem. But sometimes it continuous to play last song, but it' very rarely.

Next Wednesday I'm going to the garage for other reason and I'll ask them for the problem.

It's very annoying.

I installed the new version of EcoDrive yesterday and I hope that the problem will be disappear.

Back