General doors

Currently reading:
General doors

hensteeth

I know someone selling 2 as new doors still to be painted i was approached since i drive a panda he thought i may find them useful but i think he may want too much money for them and mine are ok until the winter ha!ha!and the grit goes down does anyone need them?or what are they worth secondhand?if i can get photos i will + info he' s open to offers i think cheers guys

Hi all re door price is £25 per door he's looking for not bad i suppose what do you all think good value or not ? cheers guys

where's 1st ? lol

FuzzyPanda said:
True, but I'm a stingy bastard and always push for that little bit extra. ;)
you don't mind being told to 'sod off' then

I am currently unable to travel very far and I don't know where these doors are located ... but if they were near enough I'd be happy to pay £50 a piece for them.:)

Hi guys sorry to report but doors have been sold on Friday, I believe to a dealer for £60 for the pair thats what I was told anyway. I may have bought them sooner on behalf of someones benefit on here but due to work commitments I couldn't get to see them.

However I was shown the receipt for them and I now know how expensive these can be, it's a pity I/we missed out. Ah well never mind , if I see doors on e*ay for a big price I'll know the source.
If its any consolation I have a door I dont really need that I partially rubbed down with the intent of using it on my rosso racing red fizz but since this car has failed its mot im thinking of maybe parting company with it - I havent made my mind up yet, Im getting the failure slip on monday and I'll take it from there and let you all know.

Well, I need doors and I have a rosso red Panda! HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Back