General Door problem

Currently reading:
General Door problem

susiejay

Naughty 40 ;o)
Parked the car up today whilst out shopping, returned to it later and noticed that the drivers door wasnt shut properly (was open about 1/2 inch) - thought i hadn't shut it properly and just got in it. However, when i got out later and shut the door again, I noticed there was 1/2 inch gap again... Did the normal newbie thing and shut the door harder..nope still gap. Alarm appears to be working as usual, was just wondering if anyone else had has this problem with their door??

Off to the dealers again i bet, along with the air con not working issue :(

Think my Bravo is jinxed.

Ok, so back to dealers for door re-alignment - air con is not cold - in fact when i turn it on its hotter than outside?? I've read thru the manual. I dont have the dual air con, just the snowflake button - i've pressed all the buttons i should be, but dang its still coming out hot...any suggestions?

edit - not sure its actually called "air con"...dunno, slightly confused :(

Last edited:
yup thats the one - should be just the same as the stilo - press the button, set to cold and freeeeeeze, but i dont, i cook :(

Took car to dealers yesteday - i received 1st class treatment - car is now all fixed - door had dropped, there was no gas in air con and the parking sensor control panel was replaced - Happy and Smiling again :) - oh and they washed and hoovered the car for me - BONUS :)

After all the rubbish i have had to put up with from this dealers (mainly the sales department), the service guys know that i am more than pleased with them - but your right, a nice big tin of choccies on its way to them - Hopefully now i will begin to love my car....

Back