Door handles

Currently reading:
Door handles

M

Marc

Can any1 tell me what door handles fit my 1.4sx bravo, also where do i get them from and how much???

Re: Re: Door handles

there is no after market handles for the bravo, the best you can get is marea hlx/elx handles which are exactly the same but colour coded or a more pricey option would be to smooth the handles over.

Marea handles:

eba00399118f00000010.jpg

Gaz

Re: Re: Re: Door handles

they cost me £50 from FIAT and then £400 to get them fitted and sprayed (I got a spoiler fitted and sprayed and a dent repaired at the same time hence the price). Alternatively you could look through the scrapyards for a marea hlx/elx but it's probably unlikely.

Gaz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Door handles

Those surely cant be Marea Handles, i've not seen them with a ridge running along the handle. Looks tacky.

Joske

Door handles, digressing from the subject

No then buddy, I have a 1.4SX just like yourself, what millage do you get to a full tank of fuel??? Wondering as I think the mixture is out of control on my car...

Cheers

Alan

Re: Door handles, digressing from the subject

I have a 1.4sx, I thought my milege was a bit on the low side, about 150 roughly per tank..

Re: Re: Door handles, digressing from the subject

I get around 250 miles out of a tank on my 1.4, which is mostly town driving. Don't think that's too bad!

Re: Re: Re: Door handles, digressing from the subject

Oh Lord!

My Old 1.4 used to get about 240 to a tank around town.

My new 1.2 16V Bravo get's 420 Miles to a full tank around town (if I'm very gentle with throttle. 300 if I boot it everywhere)