Styling door cards

Currently reading:
Styling door cards

psychofox

Legend
Hi Guys,

Need to take the door cards off to put on the speaker door pods, (need to cut hole in them for the speakers). How easy is it to take these things off?

Sweet!
do you know if the speaker wires will go through that small black pipe that i guessing has the wires for the eletric windows?

What do you mean the black pipe connectin the door to the main body of the car? i wouldnt know sorry because i didnt have any electrics in my doors till i put my central lockin in, but looked at 1 in a scrappy and it had little plugs so dont think they're loose wires running through the pipe.

Theres a small pipe connecting the door to the wing area, in the door hinge area, i think i need to have a proper look...

Ok, the plan was to put the speaker wire inthe new door cards through here:

When i opened it up to see how much room was in it i saw this:

How can I run the speaker wires to the amp now?

where is the amp? in the boot? also how meny doors does it have? If its a 3 door u could try running the wire along iside the body of the car. once u take the door cards off you'll see that there are loads of little wholes along it. So yeah, pass it all the way along and then it should be able to pop out where the rear speaker wires go. This would mean taking the cards off the back sides as well tho. Or, you could try pulling up the rubber seel thats on the floor and running the wires under that and under the carpet. hope this helps

Its a 5 door, and i dont know how to take off the wires for the electric windows (the door cards need to come off fully as i need to make a hole in them)

any ideas guys?

Its a 5 door, and i dont know how to take off the wires for the electric windows (the door cards need to come off fully as i need to make a hole in them)

any ideas guys?

Do you mean unplugging the electric windows on the front doors? :confused:

If you do...its just a plug that goes into the back of the switch...pop the switch off of the door handle and you will see the square white plug connecting on the back of the switch.

Basically....the 2 buttons u use to control the windows pop out easy as smeg. Undearneath them is the plug....you just pop the out while sitting on the drivers seat and then unplug it.

Back