Don't look at your pressies

Currently reading:
Don't look at your pressies

that link said:
The boy, who has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,

it really annoys me that we have a disorder for every possible type of human behavior. the kid has no respect or discipline, but instead of kicking his ass and teaching him a lesson, they say he has "attention deficit hyperactivity disorder" which removes any blame. he no doubt regularly spends time with a shrink discussing his needs and life ambitions.

he's taking the pess, give the kid a slap!

jug said:
it really annoys me that we have a disorder for every possible type of human behavior. the kid has no respect or discipline, but instead of kicking his ass and teaching him a lesson, they say he has "attention deficit hyperactivity disorder" which removes any blame. he no doubt regularly spends time with a shrink discussing his needs and life ambitions.

give the kid a slap!

........And then also go and buy him toys that cost a fortune which EVERY kid wants and HAS to have.

It's not just the kid, give the PARENTS a slap, too.

I blame the parents in the first instance. Everything begins at home. Including discipline. It is obviously lacking in this child's house. The mother thinks by getting someone else to do the job SHE is supposed to be doing it will help her son. All it will do is make her son more resentful towards any form of authority.

Yep, it all starts at a very young age, you have to get them on the right side of the law as soon as possible or you are going to struggle when they get to that age.
Honesty and integrity, it's not hard to teach a small child but some people just ain't got the common sense to do it or they think it's fun to bring their kids up doing stupid stuff which then escalates when they get older.

Back