General Don't Like Moaning

Currently reading:
General Don't Like Moaning

I don't like moaning or complaining, cause this site is the dogs compared to some of the other ones out there:p:p:p

But, because you merged the sei/cinq part together, which I was all for, now a find it a bit tedious to flick through the messages only to find that it is a Cinq post[:(!][:(!][:(!]

Is there anyway of having a pull down menu so you can select sei or cinq, don't worry if there isn't i'll shut up:D:D:D

Gaz[^][^][^]

Looks Good, Drives Like a Banana

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... that was why i wanted to keep them seperate, but was told they are the same car? Surely then problems with one relate to problems with the other? Or was this merge a bad idea? (i can try and re-split, but some will end up in the wrong place...)

ben

bravo 1.6sx
momo twin 17" alloys
apex 40mm lower springs
apex sports shock's
k&n 57i induction
toad mp4 2-1 upgrade
fully debadged
smoked front headlights
black/clear side repeaters
rear lights tint sprayed black
full midnight window tint (front/back/sunstrip)

ok looking at it, there;s only 100 or so individual topics. I CAN resplit it back up (just go through each one and see what it relates too, shouldn't take toooo long :)) Anyone else think this should be done?

ben

bravo 1.6sx
momo twin 17" alloys
apex 40mm lower springs
apex sports shock's
k&n 57i induction
toad mp4 2-1 upgrade
fully debadged
smoked front headlights

nahh leave it like it is !!!!

Whitterz.jpg

seems pointless tho, if sei owners will ignore cinq posts?!? surely they relate?

ben

bravo 1.6sx
momo twin 17" alloys
apex 40mm lower springs
apex sports shock's
k&n 57i induction
toad mp4 2-1 upgrade
fully debadged
smoked front headlights

just let em ignore, i post in sei forums, it will only be a small amount that will ignore em, anyhow, he votes showed what the majority want, leave it like it is mate !!

Whitterz.jpg

i reply to everything everywhere so it makes no odds to me - but i think it needs to be left for while b4 any sort of decision is made

ecxuse my yping - it is late ;)

SEI-POWER

I was just thinking and because u don't want to de-merge the sei and cinq bit, which I agree with, how about using these message icons to seperate them both how about THUMBS UP for sei and THUMBS DOWN for cinqs:p:p:p.

Do this only for the technical stuff becasue the other doesn't really matter

This acts as 2 purposes:

1. Seperates the cars within one section
2. We all know which the better car is because of the THUMBS UP;););)

Gaz[^][^][^]

Well we all know why they bothered making the inferior cinqs, so they could build a quality car like the sei:D:D:D

I think i'm gonna get it now:p:p:p

Gaz[^][^][^]

hey ..baby and FIAT have already talked about seis ruling over cinqs...he didnt agree until baby played with his pocket rocket..then even he changed his mind........

The unforgettable one......

Back