Group E
England
Croatia
Russia
Israel
Estonia
F.Y.R. Macedonia
Andorra

I recon we always get a raw deal TBH so this makes a nice change :) But, it can be a little bad for the team when faced with lesser oponents and they do tend to let things slip :rolleyes:

turboned said:
remember san marino?
:eek: Yeah I sure do :D :eek: England always up their game when it's against big teams and take it for granted against the teams like San Marino, I'd have prefered at least one BIG team in with us or maybe even Turkey would have been a good compromise.

Its not as easy as some think. Russia arent a bad side and Isreal beat France at home and drew away in the world cup qualifiers...............

Group D
Czech Republic
Germany
Slovakia
Republic of Ireland
Wales
Cyprus
San Marino

i dont fancy our chances :(, toshack is an ass, will see if all the bs he has been spouting about 'youth development' and 'building for the future' will pay off

come on wales :slayer:

turboned said:
oh dear, i fear you've unleashed hell......

Not at all,got to be realistic haven't you.The fun is in the taking part,being part of the event & after Scotland go out(which is normally quite early on:rolleyes: )I will happily cheer on the other home nations....so good luck to all(y)

I'm the same, except substitute Wales for Scotland. :)
Remember World Cup '94, when England didn't qualify? Everyone supported Ireland then...
H

hmallett said:
England always seem to get the easy teams in qualifying... :rolleyes:
H

Has everyone forgot that Croatia are a force to be reckoned with as are most teams from eastern europe nowadays.:eek: Like someone said earlier, id prefer a harder group as we raise our game against the big guns, at th moment were on a hiding to nothing:(

Back