General Doh!

Currently reading:
General Doh!

yellow_sei

Reversed my sei into a wall in the pitch black pub car park last night ;) Anyway, I need a new passenger side rear light cluster if anyones got one to sell?
Worth a shot I thought before I go to Fiat and pay about a grand for one LOL ;)

Broom yellow 2001 sporting, with Abarth kit, delocked, ICE, Tints, ITG filter, and err thats about it!

Ouch:(
Not listed here: http://www.bodyshopwarehouse.co.uk/ but they may be able to get one for you.
Should be lots of members able to help with this though.
Good luck:D

Dave. :)

Marea 2.0 20v
FIATcentral window sticker, silver poppy coral, titanium tax disc.
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(

they pop up on ebay sometimes
watch out though I fitted one yesterday for passenger side, that should, for UK psec cars have the reverse light. however the one I got was continental (i didnt know) therefore my reverse light is a fog lamp lol

not bad for 15quid tho

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Tinted Windows all round
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 6x9 in armrests, 10cm JBL Components in front, 10" Sub and 2 x GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

Mckrob - you ain't the first to say that :D
Thanks for the replies guys
Luckily that light cluster had a crack in anyway and I was gonna get round to replacing it coz of condensation [xx(] I'm also gonna get a previous scuff on my front bumper sprayed out methinks :)
Anyhoo i've put a query up on http://www.partsgateway.co.uk/dmhtml/search.html
which seems like a pretty good site, and i'm off to the bodyshop in the morning for quotes.

Broom yellow 2001 sporting, with Abarth kit, delocked, ICE, Tints, ITG filter, and err thats about it!

F*ck me that site is bloody expensive too! :(
Got one breakers out of 5 that actually had it in, and then they wanted more for a 2nd hand one than fiat want new!!! [xx(]
Obviously i've now ordered one from Fiat!
It was £39.70 + VAT new from Fiat if anyone's interested ;)

Back