doh!!!

Currently reading:
doh!!!

S

Sophie

k i wont be gettin vauxhall 1's!!! see im in a bit of a mess, cause the previous owner drove my car like a fool, and has buckled 2 of my wheels!!I only found out when i battered one of my tyres by hitting a car!! So right now i am without car!! :( (this makes me sad) So i just really badly reaaaaaalllllyyyy need some wheels!!! Anyone wanna help?

I've got a set of steelies and a set of alloys (mainly these as I have a spanking new set) I'm wanting rid off, problem is they need new tyres and I'm in Glasgow.

puntomatt_fiatboo_sig.gif

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

where are you based, this should make things alot easier for everyone to help you as you can get people that are more local to help you out

Andy

andysxtag.jpg

frustration.gif

there are just some people that screw you up and dont give a damn, unfortunately i seem to have found that one!!!

she's a mate of mine, and therefore local! ;) i've directed her towards the scrappies in rugby as they have a marea in with alloys and pleny of other fiat bits. i'll see if i can tell her about the "reply to post bit too! ;)

Jay

i have a set of steelies i can bring up sat nite as im staying in cov for mitcar if thats any help???

err, think only 2 of the tyres are legal mind, but they are all straight

Andy

andysxtag.jpg

frustration.gif

there are just some people that screw you up and dont give a damn, unfortunately i seem to have found that one!!!