Does your bravo steam up?

Currently reading:
Does your bravo steam up?

P

Paul R

as title really, and i can not bloody shift it!!! any ideas, i am driving blind all the time!

Paul R

HGT 20v FOR SALE....Subaru bucket seat, full leather retrim in black and silver leather, full respray in pearl blue, 19"s, coilovers,sony sat nav,pioneer motorised screen, custom bonnet vents and wing vents, alfa handles,abarth side skirts (rare on hgt),abarth spoiler blended into tailgate, boot handle smoothed in, abarth rear bumper with smoothed out reflectors, BMC CDA, Powerflow full stainless exhaust, Supersprint Decat, Brembo calipers (not fitted), polished engine cover and polished caps, Marea lights (not fitted yet, will be next weekend), euro rear light so they are the same both sides, dash parts and door cards trimmed in leather, interior plastics painted black (matt black, factory look), one off custom dash to house double din (not just stuck on top)...98 S reg (registed 99 though), 90k fsh, e/w, e/s, e/m, driver airbag, PASSENGERS airbag.... e-mail [email protected]

mind is constant atm...

makes me want to cry :(

Paul R

HGT 20v FOR SALE....Subaru bucket seat, full leather retrim in black and silver leather, full respray in pearl blue, 19"s, coilovers,sony sat nav,pioneer motorised screen, custom bonnet vents and wing vents, alfa handles,abarth side skirts (rare on hgt),abarth spoiler blended into tailgate, boot handle smoothed in, abarth rear bumper with smoothed out reflectors, BMC CDA, Powerflow full stainless exhaust, Supersprint Decat, Brembo calipers (not fitted), polished engine cover and polished caps, Marea lights (not fitted yet, will be next weekend), euro rear light so they are the same both sides, dash parts and door cards trimmed in leather, interior plastics painted black (matt black, factory look), one off custom dash to house double din (not just stuck on top)...98 S reg (registed 99 though), 90k fsh, e/w, e/s, e/m, driver airbag, PASSENGERS airbag.... e-mail [email protected]

I used to get this all the time in my HGT when I was shagging in it !! LOL

Nah, seriously tho', when I first got it, it would mist up all the time. Turned out it was a poorly fitted windscreen. I still remember bombing down the M6, 4 up, in the pouring rain and not even the blowers were clearing it. Scary !

I'd get all your window, door and sunroof seals checked too.

Rob

The glass has some microscopic layer of something on them that makes them steam up quick. I cleaned mine a couple of times with 70% alcohol from the pharmacie and no hard steamnig now. Well it steams a bit, but nothing that the fan cant remove. :)

svenjtd.jpg

Members Site

I have tried air con,,,, :(

good tip sven!!!

@rob...i have just had a new windscreen fitted...there could be a conection there!

where can i get 70% alchol in england, sure they wont just hand it to you over the counter?

Cheers

Paul R

Here the alcohol comes in bottles, pharmacies have it for desinfection of wounds, etc.. So I think you should have it in Eng. also.

Paul ive got a big 2 litre bottle of isoprophyl Alcohol (70%) i'll prolly be popping up this week so i'll bring it with me if u want

Lozz

lozztag.jpg

that would be great lozz, only prob will be i am going home this weekend :(

typical :( i have been here for 3weeks running... never mind... we need to meet soon though

Paul R

mine used to steem up something cronic aswell. when i chnged the seal on the sun roof it stoped

Im Driven to Earn, and I Earn to Drive......
ashtag2.jpg

May sound silly but check that you are circulating 'fresh air' through the car via the blowers, not re-circulating it as I left it on this once.