General Does this have any value? 4,000 mile 900E Amigo Caravanette

Currently reading:
General Does this have any value? 4,000 mile 900E Amigo Caravanette

Brucewheels

Hi,

My mum died recently and I'm in the process of administering her estate. In her garage is her 1982 Fiat Panada Caravanette (Amigo) 900E with a genuine under 4,000 miles on the clock – and not used since 1991. The garage is dry and ventilated although unheated. There are some minor rust spots on the wheels but other than that it looks pretty good (mind you I've not been underneath - were these vehicles prone to rust??). I was able to release the hand brake and push it out of the garage without any problems which I guess is a positive sign.

Question is, does this have any value and if so has anyone any idea what that would be? I need to put a value on it for probate, and then decide whether it's worth trying to sell or whether it should just go for scrap. Scrap would be rather tragic given it's hardly been used. But I guess that unless there is an enthusiasts demographic somewhere that values this type of vehicle it isn't worth much.

Thanks in advance.

Bruce

Very enthusiastic following amongst VW Camper, Run to the Sun crowd. Is it realistic to try and get an MOT on it? Amigo's are lovely little campers I'd love it if I wasn't so damn skint :-(

JON

i paid £700 on ebay for one of these and it needs everything doing to it, so i wouldn't scrap it if possible.:)

OK - the vehicle is now listed for sale with lots of pictures and may be viewed on ebay.co.uk - I'd post the link but that's not allowed as I've made under five posts. So if you're interested go to ebay motors and do a search on 'Fiat Panda Amigo Caravanette Camper Van 900E' - that should find it .

Back