Technical Does the 2001 Sei Sporting have Servo Brakes

Currently reading:
Technical Does the 2001 Sei Sporting have Servo Brakes

Hi does the Mk2 Sei have Servo brakes as it's one of my questions on my Adrian Flux insurance details?

And also are Standard Abarth Wheels Split rum/Branded Rim variety?

Seicento Racer said:
Hi does the Mk2 Sei have Servo brakes as it's one of my questions on my Adrian Flux insurance details?

And also are Standard Abarth Wheels Split rum/Branded Rim variety?

WTF just about ever car made in the last 30odd years has a servo the only one i can think of thats doesn't was the MK1 Elise's.

they are not a split rim and its a standard wheel who i do not know who makes, can't think that any insurance would need to know who makes them if they are from Fiat, so put Fiat down as manufacturer.

Aaron.

Hi mate,
Yea it should have servo brakes and i think its speedline who make the wheels. it says on the inside of them, havent had mine off in a while to look but.

J333EVO said:
WTF just about ever car made in the last 30odd years has a servo the only one i can think of thats doesn't was the MK1 Elise's.

they are not a split rim and its a standard wheel who i do not know who makes, can't think that any insurance would need to know who makes them if they are from Fiat, so put Fiat down as manufacturer.

Aaron.

Sorry Aaron, one of my Pandas doesn't have it either.:p

Yeah I've got a three page booklet to fill in for my Adrian Flux policy they want copy of NCB, Driving License, Clubcento Membership, Pictures of the Car, what tyres who fitted the mods and their qualification it quite daunting and I've only got till the 18th to fill in or my insurance is invalid (n)

Seicento Racer said:
Yeah I've got a three page booklet to fill in for my Adrian Flux policy they want copy of NCB, Driving License, Clubcento Membership, Pictures of the Car, what tyres who fitted the mods and their qualification it quite daunting and I've only got till the 18th to fill in or my insurance is invalid (n)

:eek: They asked for nothing off me...

I dread to think what happens when I tell them Im going back to the 1242....

Back