General Does my Grande Punto have have heated door mirrors?

Currently reading:
General Does my Grande Punto have have heated door mirrors?

martin83

I've had my 06 Sporting for a year now. A lot of adverts I've seen for the same model as mine (many the same year) come with heated door mirrors. Without stating the obvious answer, how do I tell if mine has them? Did heated door mirrors come as standard on the Sporting? Can any owners chime in? Cheers!

I've had my 06 Sporting for a year now. A lot of adverts I've seen for the same model as mine (many the same year) come with heated door mirrors. Without stating the obvious answer, how do I tell if mine has them? Did heated door mirrors come as standard on the Sporting? Can any owners chime in? Cheers!

I believe they are standard on sportings, check the parkers website. They normally come on with the heated rear screen so turn that on (with engine running) for a few minutes then touch the mirror glass to see if it is warm.

Thanks James :) I will try it tomorrow. According to Parkers it does!

yeah, as James said, it is standard on sportings. if you still uncertain, check the electronics behind the mirror. number two on the picture is the cable of the mirror heating must connect to the mirror.
but first of all, turn on the rear window heating to try - before disassemble the mirror. :)) sure its working.

Attachments

• BIG_0009190070.jpg
    BIG_0009190070.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 159
Back