General Does it Work

Currently reading:
General Does it Work

cubixgames

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I think it's unlikely. Nice theory but much like the magnetic bracelets (which attract iron in the blood and allegedly increase circulation to affected areas), I'm not 100% sure on it. I suppose it's cheap enough for a play though!

Other real world things you can do are driving like a grandad, ensuring your car is well serviced, that sensors are working ok eg. lambda sensor is clean and functioning and if possible for your model, a remap can improve economy. Which model do you have again? Or the radical option is buy one with a smaller engine (y)

Let's be realistic - If they could save that much fuel any car maker, let's say Fiat, could get a car from 36mpg to about 46mpg without lifting a finger. Does that sound realistic? Nearly 30% saving of fuel - they would become law over night.

It is more realistic to say that your driving style would change and, yes, you would save fuel - but then you would revert.

lol im stuffed on the petrol then, Just going to have to drive like that old granney ya was on about then !!! oooh no max speed 45mph on the motor way and 15 down the street then, :| :( balls to that then foot down and more petrol will have to do then :D :D

hahahaha its a magnet in a box!!!!

DO NOT buy one. they've been around for a very long time (under a wide variety of names) and proven to have no effect at all. fuel molecules can not be magnetised or ionised or arranged or organised or optimised or any other magic they claim a magnet can do. its all lies.

Back