Technical Does ePER really work

Currently reading:
Technical Does ePER really work

Rosso187

Hi All,
Or should that be "me hearties", you know what I mean.
I thought ePER was the answer to all my spare parts ordering but whenever I click on "go to basket" I get an error message! Does ePER ever work or is it just to be used as a catalogue?

Rosso187.:bang:

Hey Rosso,

ePer is not an online shop that you can order from. It is just a parts catalogue. It is what the parts department in main dealers used.

I use it all the time to get part numbers. I put my cars VIN number in and ePer highlights the stuff my car was built with. Contact a dealer with the PN to place an order, its not failed me yet. Sometimes it even tells you thread sizes and lengths on bolts which is handy.

With my main dealer most of my orders take two days because all the stock is in Italy. If something is in the UK its next day.

Hey Rosso,

ePer is not an online shop that you can order from. It is just a parts catalogue. It is what the parts department in main dealers used.

I use it all the time to get part numbers. I put my cars VIN number in and ePer highlights the stuff my car was built with. Contact a dealer with the PN to place an order, its not failed me yet. Sometimes it even tells you thread sizes and lengths on bolts which is handy.

With my main dealer most of my orders take two days because all the stock is in Italy. If something is in the UK its next day.
Thanks Adrian,
I thought it might be just to use as a catalogue. Still its a very handy tool to use when trying to identify part numbers with.

Cheers.

Back