Technical Does anyone know the PCD of the Stilo?

Currently reading:
Technical Does anyone know the PCD of the Stilo?

Anthony Walker

Ive just brought some 17" Wolfrace Ikon alloys and there holes didnt seem to line up properly?!?! I think is has something to do with the PCD?

Does anyone know what the PCD is on the stilo?

Cheers

I think Stilos are 4x100 PCD.

Were the alloys brand new?

On my alloys, which are 4x100 PCD there are 8 holes altogether for multi fitting purposes I think. So make sure you check both ways (four of the holes are 4x100 and the other four are 4x108- I think) Probably dont make any sense there :rolleyes:

yeap were brand new.... yeah tried all way round it only fits on every2 holes but the bolt hoses still dont line up....

Well...............im not sure but i think they may have sent them a few days early and they are at the post office.... Will get them 2mora!! and see.... you think that will make a difference?

I would have thought so. If the holes are roughly where they should be, but the bolts can't screw in then they should be your answer ;)

Another thing, on my Punto there was something on the hub of the car that I had to take off to make them sit flush/line up- might be the same on the Stilo :confused:

wolfracepunto said:
I would have thought so. If the holes are roughly where they should be, but the bolts can't screw in then they should be your answer ;)

Another thing, on my Punto there was something on the hub of the car that I had to take off to make them sit flush/line up- might be the same on the Stilo :confused:
Agreed had to pop out a ring from the inside of the alloy lucky they was already out and with my wobbly bolts

pcd for the stilo is 4 x 98. you need "wobbly" bolts to take up the difference on 4 x 100 wheels.

sorry missed that reply about the wobblies.lucky if the bolts were included in the deal i had to get my own.shouldnt have been a tight sod and bought my wheels from ripspeed at halfords.never mind only two more weeks to my jtd arriving.....

Back