does anyone know richcinq?

Currently reading:
does anyone know richcinq?

bean

types his title here
hi,

does anyone know anything about richcinq?, i bought a janspeed back box from him three weeks ago now and it still hasn't turned up!, i have snet e-mails and tried ringing him but no reply,

have i been stitched up?

nath

Hi Bean, you shouldnt have been stiched up by Rich at all

i will give him a call later (i need to anyway) and remind him, i know hes very busy atm as his garage is getting busier by the day currently

thats good to hear, i have seen richcinq on here for a while and didnt think it would be a stitch up, but with all this waiting for it and now work from him i am getting worried, plus my car is getting undrivable not because of the blowing exhaust.

thanks

nath

Hi Bean, you shouldnt have been stiched up by Rich at all

i will give him a call later (i need to anyway) and remind him, i know hes very busy atm as his garage is getting busier by the day currently

Andy, could you remind him about the 75 parts he was supposed to send me too?

He seemed like a good lad when I picked up a tailgate from him, so I thought I could trust him. £50 and a month later and still nothing.:(

I bought a gearbox off him and delivery did take a loooooongggg time but it did eventually arrive and we got it all sorted. Just keep trying to contact him.

He lives in scotland and you in deepest devon ..part coming by snail..:devil: custard knows him and takes a cut in all sales..mwhahahaha:p

Hes not quite in Scotland PNL, try the other side of the south of England ;)

Spoke with Rich earlier and he said hes sent a few bits out 2 back boxes, an inlet manifold and some other bits yesterday i believe it was :)

have made him awar eof this thread, he hasnt been online for a couple of weeks or so, mainly due to work, but he is a trust worthy gent (y)

Hes not quite in Scotland PNL, try the other side of the south of England ;)

Spoke with Rich earlier and he said hes sent a few bits out 2 back boxes, an inlet manifold and some other bits yesterday i believe it was :)

have made him awar eof this thread, he hasnt been online for a couple of weeks or so, mainly due to work, but he is a trust worthy gent (y)

thanks for that!

look forward to recieving it!

nathan

six weeks and still waiting.....

unlucky. Get andy_sx to beat the sh!t out of him :(

thats the problem with dealing with forummers, every now and then someone (one in a hundred) might decide to not bother sending stuff, or blatently rip you off.

im waiting on some stuff off someone atm, and i just hope they get it all sorted quickly, even if i havent been waiting for long...

thats the problem with dealing with forummers, every now and then someone (one in a hundred) might decide to not bother sending stuff, or blatently rip you off.
people like that would be wise to remember that there are some people in this world with a penchant for ultaviolence. some of those people take it personally when they are ripped off and do not mind driving 250miles to stick a brick in your mouth.

Back