General Does anyone know anything about this car..?

Currently reading:
General Does anyone know anything about this car..?

I contacted him from the link that dac69er posted, which is for an effectively identical car (but not the same car).
He replied to say it had sold a few months ago (?)- and I worked out we were talking about two different vehicles; once I established this, he said; regarding THIS one on eBay-

(further to my request for info on the work to be done)

-that he was just going to let the auction run, but that it had been good for attracting people looking for spares; which is his main business.

But alas; no further info on the car...

I contacted him from the link that dac69er posted, which is for an effectively identical car (but not the same car).

He replied to say it had sold a few months ago (?)- and I worked out we were talking about two different vehicles; once I established this, he said; regarding THIS one on eBay-

(further to my request for info on the work to be done)

-that he was just going to let the auction run, but that it had been good for attracting people looking for spares; which is his main business.

But alas; no further info on the car...

So were you talking about R92 EAH?

The car was good when I drove it
I believe James put it through an MOT

right- I see what's happened here! Lets's start again.

It was my intention to enquire about the core car in that first eBay link.

It was pointed out that the seller was a member on here, and that post included a link to another car. I contacted the seller; from that link, and he thought I was enquiring about the other car; which seemingly sold months ago.

(with me so far?)

I am unable to tell now what is going on- it appears that the vehicle in the original listing to which I responded, has been sold; but the advert is still up; for publicity?

sorry Lukmek-

when you said in your 1st reply; 'get it!' I thought you were saying; 'do you understand?'
but were you infact meaning; 'go and buy it!'??

Back