General Does anyone have the "500 logo stripe" ?

Currently reading:
General Does anyone have the "500 logo stripe" ?

Right, Im a firm believer in trusting that the universe will unfold as it should (anyone who can tell me where this came from can have a payment of £1 from paypal) and I've decided that in conjunction with the opinions I've had from my fiatfriends and the fact that I've had probs with adding the graphic, the universe is telling me that less is more and to paraphrase Heidi, I'm over-egging and gobbing on it. So I'm leaving it as it is.

So I'm just going to cover the white dash insert in pink glitter paint, and thats me done. I'll post pics! :D

I thought at first it could have been Einstein but then remembered that he didn't have pointy ears. lol.

Going back to the original question, I have the 500 logo stripe (in red). I'll try and post a pic later if i remember. It was actually a dealer cock up, i wanted the two stripes down the middle but they ordered the wrong ones. I kind of like it now anyway, has a certain asymmetry to it.(y)

Going back to the original question

You quickly get used to losing the original question on this forum:bang:
:p

Pics would be great. It's getting the correct spacing that concerns me - and also getting the "500" logo in the right place - so if you had a measuring tape handy that would be awesome too:)

Going back to this. I have a white Logo roof stripe, fitted by the dealer. It stops at the edge of the roof, but another owner pointed out he thought it should go all the way down the boot. The Fiat website pics show it going all the way down. This is a sport, so has a rear spoiler, if that makes any difference. Should it go all the way down the boot?

I have the Italian roof stripe and that 2 stops at the start of the boot. if you follow where it would have gone down, it would have looked very odd around the boot handle and number plate, so I think it stops at the right place. Central stripes down to the bumper may look ok though

I have the green/white/red stripe fitted to mine and wish I hadn't. I wish I'd gone with my original plan which was to have a much thinner set designed ans made to run righ round the back of the car. The dealer fitted ones just seem clumsy when you see some of the graphics that a decent company can do...
I was looking at the factory italian flag originally until I saw one 'in the flesh'. Very glad I didn't got for it, can always make something custom after you have the car...

ive thought about some decals for my sport 500 in bossa nova white, but I recon the vehicle looks better untouched, in pop sport or lounge form. ive looked at some with decals and some without, and this is my opinion....

Back