General does a punto mk 2 3 door front bumper fit a 5 door 1?

Currently reading:
General does a punto mk 2 3 door front bumper fit a 5 door 1?

chilmang

hi all just wondering does a mark 2 3 door front bumper fit a 5 door? as 3 door 1 looks alot better thanks wb

is it a straight swap then? and also what is the best bumper to get thanks wb

well 3 door 1s look better would a mark 2 b bumper fit there nice n all where can i get them though? had a look bay they aint really got any! i would keep ma 5 door 1 if i saw a decent modified 1 of it thanks wb

Hi mate,

Your local scrap yard is always a good place to start. Will be much cheaper than buying new and then having it sprayed to match your car. Could pick one up for £30 or so from a scrap yard.

Hope that helps,
Alan

yeh that sounds gud cheers m8 how much would it cost to get sprayed?

I'd also like to hear about how much it costs to get a bumper sprayed??

I'm not really serious enough to shop around for quotes. I think it would just be good general information to know.

I'm not really serious enough to shop around for quotes. I think it would just be good general information to know.

well you would be looking at around £150- 200 for a good spray... (y) depending on were you go..

No, the mk2 and mk2b have totally different headlights

This is true but if you read the question, he asked if the front bumper off a three door would fit a five door. NOT if mk2b bumpers would fit a mk2:yum: Never mentioned a mk2b at all.

My question is what about back bumpers? I know they can't fit because of the body shape being different but can they be made to fit without too much effort?

This is true but if you read the question, he asked if the front bumper off a three door would fit a five door. NOT if mk2b bumpers would fit a mk2:yum: Never mentioned a mk2b at all.

WRONG

well 3 door 1s look better would a mark 2 b bumper fit there nice n all where can i get them though? had a look bay they aint really got any! i would keep ma 5 door 1 if i saw a decent modified 1 of it thanks wb

and theres a lot of effort in modifiying the back bumper to make it fit.

more than its worth TBH.

Back