dodgy car trader

Currently reading:
dodgy car trader

spookey sig scared me :(

15en8vpma1hx6.gif

took me 25 mins to read from start to finish :confused: why is it taking everyone else so long :confused:

The one thing that impressed me was the freedom of expression...This may sound like a moan ( which it is!!) but the idea of this being a family forum is...well....I don't know i just stuggle with the whole thing!!!

Has anyone watched T.V. lately???? Or even heard kids talking while walking down your local High street?????

Whats next??? The thought Police???? I worked for Social services for 14 years and got so sick of all the P.C. **** (insert a four letter word of your choice....or maybe not!!!!!)

Rant over now.. no doubt there will be many who disagree...but hey i can at least have an opinion....thats not banned....yet!!!!!!

Cheers all....Kev

The one thing that impressed me was the freedom of expression...This may sound like a moan ( which it is!!) but the idea of this being a family forum is...well....I don't know i just stuggle with the whole thing!!!

Has anyone watched T.V. lately???? Or even heard kids talking while walking down your local High street?????

Whats next??? The thought Police???? I worked for Social services for 14 years and got so sick of all the P.C. **** (insert a four letter word of your choice....or maybe not!!!!!)

Rant over now.. no doubt there will be many who disagree...but hey i can at least have an opinion....thats not banned....yet!!!!!!

Cheers all....Kev

couldnt agree more mate.

i mean most of the pc stuff it is just utter rubbish to be fair.

What are you trying to say/mean? Would you care to elaborate abit more.

What are you trying to say/mean? Would you care to elaborate abit more.

a good example is that you arent allowed to call people coloured or black anymore you have to call them an ethnic minority i mean wtf im not going to get offended by being called white in fact my sikh and muslim mates call me white boy periodically but im hardly going to call that racist as i am white at the end of the day.

a good example is that you arent allowed to call people coloured or black anymore you have to call them an ethnic minority i mean wtf im not going to get offended by being called white in fact my sikh and muslim mates call me white boy periodically but im hardly going to call that racist as i am white at the end of the day.

Thats more of a 'worldwide issue' not a forum issue.

My reply was in reference to if the forum can be improved then let us know not what we can/cannot call people depending on the colour of their skin.

Thats more of a 'worldwide issue' not a forum issue.

My reply was in reference to if the forum can be improved then let us know not what we can/cannot call people depending on the colour of their skin.

oh right ok there isnt much you can do to the forum to be honest its just all to do with modern attitudes and personalities and the fact that these days people either get offended really easily you know the sort, the ones who still drive their little darlings to school in year 10 when they live a 5 minute walk from the school.

to be honest all you could do with the forum is instead of being a family forum aim it at 16year olds (youngest age at which you can legally drive as far as im aware) upwards as they will be of legal age to drive/own a car

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm...seems to have stirred something....was not on about the P.C. stuff so much..more about the "Hey most of us on here are adults" thing....My ref to kids today (yes i have 4no) is that the way the use of language on the toyota thread seemed quite appopriate to me.

Even the MODS seemed to be in the real world. Not saying you guys arn't.

Not saying things should not be kept in check..but..look at our "joke" section...Dont think i would get away with such Ref as incest, fingers in nephews arse etc on my main classic panda section...Double standards or diff rules for diff sections..I'm just not sure???

There are alot of dodgy stuff on the net...but a joke or bit of swearing here and there without getting banned maybe the way to go...Plus it is quite obvious if someone has made a genuine mistake and if they are not repeat offenders then send them a P.M.

Kev

what exactly are you referring to?
who was banned for what?
different rules for different sections? yes,thats why the 'crap' goes in LL and not in the technical sections
on 'your' classic panda section you will find an ebay thread,no other section has this as there is an ebay section.
so not all rules are rigid, are they?

Kev you have stirred nothing up & all ideas/opinions are appreciated.

RIGHT YOUR BANNED

Only kidding:devil:...nah seriously these are things we have spoken about many times but it is a family forum and young people do read it so we have to respect that & keep it in mind.

Not going to elaborate...but yes i have been involved in something which was..well...something that was obviosly a joke and did not exist????!!

My point is about the use of language....your points seem to be relavent too custard..T14086, so how does the joke section work???

Its good to talk!!!! kev

Last edited:
Back