Technical Doblo Central Locking

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo Central Locking

Jim IOW

Hi, can anyone help with this please? I have a 2007 Doblo 1.9 which is fine, except for the central locking. I locked it yesterday as normal with the key fob, when I went back to it later in the day I could not unlock it from the fob. Using the drivers door lock manually will only open the drivers door and not the other doors, but will lock them.

The battery in the key fob is fine, showing 2.99 volts on a multi meter. I checked the fuse and it is OK.

If I unlock all the doors, the fob will lock them, the indicators give a long flash as normal

If I try to use the fob to unlock the car, the interior lights come on, the indicators flash twice as usual, but none of the doors unlock.

It's annoying, but before I book it in anywhere I wondered if anyone on here has a clue as to what the problem is. I have looked at similar threads on here, but none were quite like this issue.

Many thanks

JIm

Hi, can anyone help with this please? I have a 2007 Doblo 1.9 which is fine, except for the central locking. I locked it yesterday as normal with the key fob, when I went back to it later in the day I could not unlock it from the fob. Using the drivers door lock manually will only open the drivers door and not the other doors, but will lock them.

The battery in the key fob is fine, showing 2.99 volts on a multi meter. I checked the fuse and it is OK.

If I unlock all the doors, the fob will lock them, the indicators give a long flash as normal

If I try to use the fob to unlock the car, the interior lights come on, the indicators flash twice as usual, but none of the doors unlock.

It's annoying, but before I book it in anywhere I wondered if anyone on here has a clue as to what the problem is. I have looked at similar threads on here, but none were quite like this issue.

Many thanks

JIm
I have exactly the same issue. I’ve checked the fuses but think it must be a solenoid / transformer or loose connection. Did you have any joy resolving?

Is it like the jeeps where, if you lock it with key and are pushing one of fob buttons, it defaults to that setting (on Jeep it’s to stop alarm being set off if you have dogs/creatures in the car)

Back