Doblo Doblo cargo multijet 16v coolant leak

Currently reading:
Doblo Doblo cargo multijet 16v coolant leak

Stephen j bell

Hi I am a new member begging for help! I have a fiat doblo multijet 1.3 2008 on which is well looked after and maintained! I am a delivery driver and this wee van has never failed me! I do between 150 - 200 parcels deliveries per day! Its well maintained and anything it needs it gets! A week ago it was put through another years mot! Very little needed but due to modern cost of labour it still cost a few quid! A couple of days ago I checked oil and coolant levels to find it was losing coolant! Which was a very first! I have visually inspected all hoses etc! And couldn't locate any leaks! I jacked it up and found when you rev the van there is water pouring down the back of the engine coming from above the starter motor! I still can't visually locate on where exactly it's coming from! Today (Sunday) is the only day of week I'm off on which all local mechanic's near me are closed! So began reading up or searching online for service manuals or engine diagrams to help me locate the leak on my day of to repair and be ready for work on Monday again! And came across this forum! And thought I would ask for any tips on/or if there was anything anybody can suggest that can help me out please

Back