Do you look your age?

Currently reading:
Do you look your age?

i dont know lol.

even if i am asked for ID i dont give a hoots about it as i often have to ask for id as the company i work for have adopted the challenge 21 policy for alcohol and cigs.

can you believe there are some shops that use challenge 30. this means if you look younger than 30 you get asked for id

used to get into pubs and clubs since i was 15, and i never got id'd until i was 18 :confused: strange...

got id'd in TKMaxx for buying a kitchen knife, but not for buying a mini blowtorch, lol

Last edited:
Had my first drink in a pub at 15 and wasn't asked for i.d. until 3 years later, on my 18th birthday night out!

last time I got ID'd was at the fiat forum xmas birmingham meet :confused:

The time before that its when me, magical trevor, and another girl went to butlins and went to the school We were 21??? i think and got ID'd :bang:

Yeah but the worst thing was, the doorman was willing to let Laura in who was 17 at the time....

Lol yeah actually you have a point there...yours looked like it had melted, mine looked like I had malaria ..*ah holiday memories* lol
I still can't we bought all those St Trinians outfits/accessories for no reason though, hmpf!

I go ID'd on Saturday night at a club I've been going to for the last 10 years (since I was 15) and it was the first time I was ID'd there (and the second time I've ever been ID'd)! My friends thought it was hilarious:rolleyes: Luckily I had my driving licence:D

The only other time was 3 years ago .... I was ID'd for a lottery ticket! WTF?! :ROFLMAO:

Back