do as i say not as i do....

Currently reading:
do as i say not as i do....

jaysenysen said:
you do, trust me:p

So tell us how then, as your case must be a one in a million:confused: . I cant think of anybody in the uk who has lost their licence through being pulled over just ONCE for doing just 4mph over the limit:( .
Every other citizen gets 3pts and a fine so WHY do you get such treatment:eek: ? I really am intrigued:confused: .

MATT 68 said:
So tell us how then, as your case must be a one in a million:confused: . I cant think of anybody in the uk who has lost their licence through being pulled over just ONCE for doing just 4mph over the limit:( .
Every other citizen gets 3pts and a fine so WHY do you get such treatment:eek: ? I really am intrigued:confused: .

it was the 2nd time i had been caught, but they don't no that so y take it off wen i am 4 over, which i can accept cos i was speeding but then idiots like that cop dnt, n he's more than 4 over, an di was in complete control of my car, which i know , i knew the road i was on, the fact is the justice system is not steady enough and it annoys me, just letting steam out, hardly a crime....imo

So whether it was intentional or not, you flouted the highway code twice for the same reason. Hardly the actions of a newly passed driver within the first two years(n) . The rules of the road etc should still be fresh in your mind and thats why the law on new drivers is what it is! I can sympathise with you for getting done for 4mph over the limit as i got done for exactly the same speed:bang: but at the end of the day you didnt get banned for that, you got banned for breaking the speed limit twice within the first two yrs of driving. That doesnt bode well for the future really, does it? especially when most of us have been driving alot longer and havent been done twice(n) !

So whether it was intentional or not, you flouted the highway code twice for the same reason. Hardly the actions of a newly passed driver within the first two years(n) . The rules of the road etc should still be fresh in your mind and thats why the law on new drivers is what it is! I can sympathise with you for getting done for 4mph over the limit as i got done for exactly the same speed:bang: but at the end of the day you didnt get banned for that, you got banned for breaking the speed limit twice within the first two yrs of driving. That doesnt bode well for the future really, does it? especially when most of us have been driving alot longer and havent been done twice(n) !

ive nva even been pulled over within 6 years of driving 5 of them with a stupidly modded christmas tree for a car. 'touchwood'

sportingsmissus said:
surely he should get some form of punishment as he wasnt on duty at the time?

Agree with that.

He may of been qualified to control a vehicle at that speed but what gives him the right to do those speeds on a public highway when there are plenty of private circuits in which he could of achieved the same result?

Lets say I went out and did all the tests and was qualified up to the standard of a class 1 driver, then took my fabia along the M54 @ 3am and did 130, would I get away with it? I think we all know what the anwer would be to that :rolleyes:

BrOwS said:
Lets say I went out and did all the tests and was qualified up to the standard of a class 1 driver, then took my fabia along the M54 @ 3am and did 130, would I get away with it? I think we all know what the anwer would be to that :rolleyes:

Yes we do! youd need another motor due to you blowing that Fabia up!:p :D

Back