do as i say not as i do....

Currently reading:
do as i say not as i do....

police officer guy said:
"I was advised to familiarise myself with vehicles, so when there was a need to respond at speed you were aware of its performance."

So how long before someone buys a "performance" car tests out its speed and handling gets done for speeding but then refer to this case and get away with it :rolleyes:

but yeah has been gone over completly was just shocked at the outcome.

If he had to "familarise" himself with the vehicle, why not take it onto a track then?

Or is the M54 the new Santa Pod? :D

BrOwS said:
If he had to "familarise" himself with the vehicle, why not take it onto a track then?

Or is the M54 the new Santa Pod? :D

Well I dunno, I have got away with driving past a police car at a speed that might be construed as well over the limit on there. It was still a good 59ish mph less than this fella though :eek:

Problem isn't the speed he was doing.. It's the stupid laws the police have to enforce. He was convicted of dangerous driving - I don't think it was dangerous. If the road was empty, and he wasn't doing that speed past people then it wasn't dangerous.

Bad conviction i.m.o. made just to prevent others testing the limits of this legeslation.

Hellcat said:
Problem isn't the speed he was doing.. It's the stupid laws the police have to enforce. He was convicted of dangerous driving - I don't think it was dangerous. If the road was empty, and he wasn't doing that speed past people then it wasn't dangerous.

Bad conviction i.m.o. made just to prevent others testing the limits of this legeslation.
he has not got full control of that car at that spedd, no chance.....

jaysenysen said:
And The Fukin Bawbags Took My Lisence Off Me Because I Was 4 Over The Limit, Wen The *** Is The Law Ever Gonna Wrk, Crock Of ****.

Ive said it before but i,ll say it again seen as you obviously think youve been hard done by "YOU DONT GET BANNED FOR DOING 4MPH OVER THE LIMIT. ONLY IF ITS AN ACCUMULATION OF POINTS, WHICH MEANS YOU DESERVED IT FOR HAVING NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW OF THE ROADS! As for having no control (Or v.little) over the car, do your homework! To be driving a high speed pursuit car means he has passed every stringent police driving test there is and is more competent than most people to drive at such speeds.
I dont agree with his sentence and i dont condone what he did but the fact that he will now have a criminal record inevitably means he will probably be kicked out the police force for a moment of madness which imo is bluddy ridiculous!

MATT 68 said:
he will probably be kicked out the police force for a moment of madness which imo is bluddy ridiculous!

He wont get kicked out the news tonight says hes one of the top bobbies on the highway partol.

I can understand people complaining, hes a lucky bugger and got away with it, bit of loop in the systerm their.

If u get caught only have yourself to blame even if it is 4mph

Back