Technical Do all seis have ARB?

Currently reading:
Technical Do all seis have ARB?

Sounds a stupid question, but do the poverty spec seicentos have anti roll bars?

On the required height of my coilovers, my chassis literally sits on my anti roll bar solidly.... however if that wasn't there, I would have around 10-15mm clearance for the suspension to do what its supposed to do....

Im trying to work out whether I can bin it or not? I know its ideal to have it, however even at a higher drop (around -60mm) the arb catches...

I can notch the chassis if needs be, however id like to take the 'easier' option...

If the pov specs don't have it, then the sportings only have it as an upgrade, so I wont have any safety issues removing it...

Prior to any comments, im not interested in what VOSA has to say :) as their rulebook seems to constantly be referred to on here...

I thought only the sportings had ARB Cinq and Sei. Some one must know?

No that is rally Cinqs term
With lowered suspension you are not going to get much roll even at higher G. For a track day you might need to adjust the front to rear pressures differential more.
But I will need to check my bar clearance as the sporting springs look to be 10-15 mm lower on sag.

Eklipze3k has no arb on his sei sporting, broke mount and just never put it back on iirc. Its on 70/50 FK springs and shocks and is still a hoot to drive, just take it off. Try not to break the outer mounts on the wishbones though, someone will want them and can be hard to get now, no longer in production as far as i know.

awesome, thanks all for the replies! Think it will be coming off, was going to do it today, only to realise my house sale/purchase may be going through on Friday, so now busy packing...

Will be off of the internet really until its installed at the new place, but will be sure to update.... unless in the meantime the lack of ARB puts me upside down in a hedge haha

there is no real need for a stiffer arb really. Lower strut brace and fabricate some kind of rear arb is probably the best thing to do to a cento handling wise along with 40mm ish drop on decent suspension. Well thats my opinion on it, any lower than that is just to look cool with the kids. Next step from there would probably be welded in roll-cage to stiffen up the whole chassis. Oh if i had the money and/or fabricating skills - gonna have to learn to weld someday really i suppose.

All of that tied in with decent brake upgrade on front, and rear discs if intend to use the car on track otherwise well serviced drums are all thats needed on such small cars (cue people disagreeing lol).

Last edited:
Back