100_3147.jpg

Cinquecento Diwiak's Cinq

Introduction

See signature,

running allright, except usual service jobs therewas: broken clutchcable, broken timing belt, jammed rear brake cylinder, opened thermostat;
CV joint boots are still waiting to repair;
done around 15k miles, very cheap parts, cheap to run, easy to repair;
fuel consumption from 5 to 7.4 litre/100km (highway/heavy city traffic-dublin :mad:-made 7.8 litre/100km once(n))

100_3147.jpg

DO_inside.jpg

alarm.jpg

DO.jpg

10032007_005_.jpg

lights1.jpg

Polish alu+rubber intake kit (http://www.pk-tuning.pl/) with 899's TB(winter setup on this picture), simota breather filter(http://www.simota.com/) and italian sprintfilter 75.4 Supercompetition(polyester)(http://www.sprintfilter.com)

More mods will come mostly mechanical, also better pictures(waiting for sunny weekend).

Bye
Last edited:
And one technical problem - I have some oil leak from engine, cant locate it exactly, its somewhere around oil filter, and its running over oil sump - anybody have an idea?? its not too much but better fix it

by the way cinqy is running great, will need new tyres and still cv joints are waiting for fixing,

will install also interior neon lights under dash as well with boot light,
also loud air horns, maybe some side tribal red stickers same as on the boot :D:D

glad your exhaust mod worked out ok

mod is fine, but noticed some leaking from where the exhaust pipes are connected together-not too much but you can feel some "wind" when you get closely with your hand and also hear it when you seal tailpipe-have new pipe fasteners, and dont know how to make it perfect

whats better place for fastener??or clamp if u want

fastener.jpg

Last edited:
mod is fine, but noticed some leaking from where the exhaust pipes are connected together-not too much but you can feel some "wind" when you get closely with your hand and also hear it when you seal tailpipe-have new pipe fasteners, and dont know how to make it perfect

whats better place for fastener??or clamp if u want

fastener.jpg

A

Make sure to use some exhaust sealing paste too, before you tighten the clamp up

dats gonna be loud, i tried that once, running two cherry bombs as well, was harsh on the ears :shakehead: :D
does she popple and spit? i found that i got a far better sound by running the cat in with the two bombs.

tried the rocker gasket as source of leak? i had similar problem, first the gasket, then the rocker cover itself was cracked around the rim.

Last edited:
a silencer thats round and straight-thru, with minimal sound-deadening

this is not "cherry bomb" but its sporting backbox with all fibre out-extra levemir "improvement" :D

maybe it could be better just to remove cat without "improving" of backbox-now its really loud-iam thinking of puting cat back :(

tommorow will be 40miles run so will see better what is it doing :cool:

Underdash lights (goes on and off together with roof light)

cinq131.jpg

cinq122.jpg

Boot light (connected to boot door alarm push button-goes on while boot door is open) - very useful thing, because my parcel shelf is fixed in this position :) and theres very dark

cinq112.jpg

Back