Discountinued Alloys Part II

Currently reading:
Discountinued Alloys Part II

B

Bravobenn

LOL was chasing a pair of alloys for about three months after finding out what they were i found out that particular MODEL has been discontinued... Decided to bite the bullet and find some new ones.. Going on to several websites i find INOVIT REDLINE with a big fat NEW label next to it... So i decide to try and order some....lmfao LOW AND BEHOLD... theyve bin discontinued....

Fiatb00.....Where One Big Happy Family

You need to stop copying people - you're behind the times young fella, be original! I've found the perfect set of alloys, gonna wait til I need a new set of tires before I get them - think I'm gonna go for 18s

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

How cheeky...The first pair of wheels i saw of an old stalker of wimmys.... when they where discontinued i decided to look forward and found some that NO one has with in the b00 community...there for copying everyone would be incorrect.

But to be fair...Whats the members gallery there for..for people to luck at other members work and get idea's for there own car....am sure there is quite a few people with the same wheels on the forum doesn't mean they've 'copied' just means they share the same style...

Fiatb00.....Where One Big Happy Family