Disappearing Posts??

Currently reading:
Disappearing Posts??

I'm confused. I replied to a post made by Sammo, a new user, and the whole thread was deleted.

Sammo has repeated his post here;

https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15094

In reply to his thread I posted, "Welcome to the joys of Fiat ownership."

My post was absolutely inoffensive and in good humour. There was no reason why it should have been deleted. Without wanting to stir anything up, can someone explain why it was deleted please??

Steve...

Visit my Fiat website; www.forzafiat.com

FF%20Brava%20a.jpg
FF%20Uno%20d.jpg

2001 Brava 1.6 HSX 100, 1994 Uno 1.1 ieS.

Steve, you're always being anti-fiat and stirring trouble! :D;)

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

There was a 900cc Cinq out running something or other, I bet it got heated though, was a funny argument though!

----------
ff_banner.jpg

its possible 0-10mph :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02 Seicento - Badboy, delocked, debadged, lowered -40mm, meshed front bumper..

Yet to come - lowered even more, flushed in skirts, bonnet vents, front corner splitters, Abarth + AX GT Spoiler one-piece

I agree it was totally different, I completely can see if people were getting upset/annoyed about the other one then it's good for it to be removed but in this case surely it was a mistake/error with the forum? Anybody that knows you knows that you're the first to support Fiat in anyway and it was just a joke. Both Pete/Ben etc. know that.

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Originally posted by pghstochaj
i think it was the post about the TT was the one they are refering to - yes I apologise for lying sammi - i am bad i also make lots of rude posts and then delete them before people notice [}:)]

I know you are bad paul - you are really bad [:0]

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing
bravosig.jpg

Back