didnt know where to put this

Currently reading:
didnt know where to put this

stripey stilo

just thinkin about an incident a few months ago were i took an evo VIII FQ400 out for a test drive bearin in mind these salesmen are in these cars every day, drove out the garage car only had 180 odd miles on the clock so was still pritty new.
got onto a decent back road and foot was like lead 400 horses under your rite foot can you imagine, any way got to racin an M5 on this road for about 10-15 mile also bearin in mind car had a full tank wen i left.
to cut the story short finnished racin M5 had me fun on the way back the salesman turned off clasic fm (my arse) to say thank you and that hed never sh*t his pants so much wen i was doin 160 odd mile an hour on the wrong side of road into oncoming traffic to get past bmw.
wen we arived back at the showroom checked trip computer to find the car was averagin 7.3 miles to the gallon and only had just under quarter of a tank left the guy was gutted. oh and as i handed the keys back i said sorry i wont be buying 1 the mpg is terrible on those things (jokingley)

has any body else got any funny storries

Congratulations, you have just put on a public forum (one that a few coppers look at) that you were driving on the wrong side of the road whilst doing 160mph (very clever, NOT).

and...... i never said i was in the rite or wrong i was only asking if any 1 had some funny stories. and if alan or any 1 else wishes to coment im shaw they will. if wat ive posted offends you in any way i am sorry and it was not ment

yeah but the point is its open to view.there was a post a while back about a case hwere someone admitted to taking a speeding ticket for there partner.this ended up in a case for perverting the course of justice through that one post!

im sure someone will dig up the link

als to be on the worng side of the road means you were on an A road at best doing those speeds.i'll admit i speed but not to that extreme

Wasa matter CW Aint you ever past a beamer at 160 in your Panda :p :D

And you stripes :p Ime going to slap your wrists for turning off Classic FM.:D

So... this salesman took you out in a £47k car (one of only 100 that have been built) and sat alongside you why you thrashed it to 160mph despite it not being run in and the fact its official max speed is only 157mph...

Did you park it up back at the showroom, chuck him the keys and say 'nah, its not my style'...??? :rolleyes:

and you "just happened" to come across an M5 with a driver equally up for driving irresponsibly....
744.jpg

nitrane.co.uk said:
So... this salesman took you out in a £47k car (one of only 100 that have been built) and sat alongside you why you thrashed it to 160mph despite it not being run in and the fact its official max speed is only 157mph...

Did you park it up back at the showroom, chuck him the keys and say 'nah, its not my style'...??? :rolleyes:

I won't comment on the tale at hand but IIRC the 400 does 175mph.

Liam

Oh and moved to LL

Back