Did you know.....

Currently reading:
Did you know.....

older windscreens were crap in the fact that if a stone chipped the glass, it crazed the whole windscreen, without dropping out. - you were driving on motorway behind a wagon, and then, poof! you couldnt see :(

so modern ones have to be designed to not craze, not smash too easily, not drop out if it does smash.... etc;)

Mate still ahs a tempered glass window screan

whats so wrong with having a chip maker on your punto?

would it be possible tog et engine hotenouth to boil veg oil?

Last edited:
older windscreens were crap in the fact that if a stone chipped the glass, it crazed the whole windscreen, without dropping out. - you were driving on motorway behind a wagon, and then, poof! you couldnt see :(

so modern ones have to be designed to not craze, not smash too easily, not drop out if it does smash.... etc;)

A lot of that is to do with the rubber holding it in as well as the glass :)

How old is older? Never had any problems on the older Panda which is now 19 Years old.

1242cc 8v engine 5000rpm for 10mins, Hot rocker cover, frying pan with 2tbsp of sunflower oil, Sainsbury's premium back bacon, kingsmill bread, hp brown sauce.

Done! :cool:. Not my fault we didn't have a gas burner when we were camping :D.

OMG u being serious? So tempted to try it. I think it would be great to stick on youtube!

which is my rocker cover?

also is it possible to guess 5k rpm

here comes hms pratical
intergrated chipmaker and fat coooker
effeciant there :)

bird catcher
extra larger rear with red velvet

Last edited:
ok
will it incrase my insurence for the chip cutter design?

i got a black thing with a pipe leading to it which looks like it could be used for air there as well

Last edited:
Back