Did you know?

Currently reading:
Did you know?

surely it would be more PC just to buy a frigging volvo? since its got a volvo engine, volvo derived g'box, volvo derived front sus and pick ups (c30) and a volvo ecu setup.

buy the c30, tis more powerful (from what i've heard) looks nicer, and every cnt doesn't have one (y)

oh there aren't any badly fitted/bodged panels on the volvo either :cool:

surely it would be more PC just to buy a frigging volvo?

newslh.jpg

also if you have the 150 bhp focus st and buy the 170 bhp focus air filter feed pipes and boxes and sh** and exhaust and fit them all too your 150 u get 170 bhp in your 150 bhp st little fact from the ford dealer when my mate was looking for one settled on the fiesta st though

but i still wouldnt have one

surely it would be more PC just to buy a frigging volvo? since its got a volvo engine, volvo derived g'box, volvo derived front sus and pick ups (c30) and a volvo ecu setup.

buy the c30, tis more powerful (from what i've heard) looks nicer, and every cnt doesn't have one (y)

oh there aren't any badly fitted/bodged panels on the volvo either :cool:

because, alas, it cost a shed more, and handles worse

which when you buying a hot hatch is kinda the point :chin:

that focus ST have big gaps where side skirt ends join and where wing joins to A pillar, they got less width inside than a mk2 puntoand horrible blanking plates where head lamp washers should be?

so, it's still faster than any punto mk2? :p

also if you have the 150 bhp focus st and buy the 170 bhp focus air filter feed pipes and boxes and sh** and exhaust and fit them all too your 150 u get 170 bhp in your 150 bhp st little fact from the ford dealer when my mate was looking for one settled on the fiesta st though

:confused: it has a 2.5 litre, five cylinder turbo'd engine. which is approx 225bhp. (and 320Nm at 1600rpm :slayer: ) so i dunno where 150/170bhp has come from!

I had a short (and I mean short :rolleyes: ) test drive of an ST. It handled nicely and sounded quality but imo wasnt as fun to drive as... other rival cars ;) Fit and fisnish was iffy as well on this particular car. So I agree with Dave on that one.

Im pretty sure all but the lowest STs have xenons so those plates lift up and washers pop out! Much better looking than ones that stick out.

that focus ST have big gaps where side skirt ends join and where wing joins to A pillar, they got less width inside than a mk2 puntoand horrible blanking plates where head lamp washers should be?

i agree with the headlamp washer plates (which allows you to fit washers if you want), but the rest is pure nonsense dave. are you sure you weren't looking at a ST replica?

Last edited:
Back