derby - norwich

Currently reading:
derby - norwich

summit like that.... i used to go to fakenham which is about 110 i think

charlieboy said:
it might be poo but what im getting not poo :p (youll have to wait though ;) ) ....

....oh yeah and im not getting laid :eek: lol (unfortunatly)

I should hope not, Norwich is a baaaaaaaad place to get laid... you never know what you might catch :eek: :eek:

My guess is you've bought a car off ebay and you're off to go pick it up :chin:

helpimonfire said:
My guess is you've bought a car off ebay and you're off to go pick it up :chin:
I recon charmed could be going for the 2007:
serin.jpg
:D :D

Matt

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
charlie, pop round, we'll drop my UT lump in the punto and im sure u'll get there in about an hour

Dunc
lmao!!! punto might still be at bodyshop getting door fixed (they did a bad job kinda thing so i set my mum on them :devil: )

im not going for a car!! :p i got a gorgous mk1 (that ally doesnt like :rolleyes::p) and i dont want to buy a doowank :eek: they oap cars :D

fixitagaintomorrow said:
If your mum was driving you 149 miles to get you laid, then that would certainly be something you shouldn't post about!
hahaha erm..... shes a cool mum.....

i might drive now, depends wether ill have enough room in the punto, should be ok i guess:chin: dont want my seats getting dirty though

thefishdude said:
:mad: hey watch what you guys saying i lived there 25 years and still live just on outskirts of norwich its far betterthan alot of uk.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Last time I went to Norwich me and 3 friends got the **** kicked out of us for no reason. the time before I pulled at a gig, and things were getting heated... then she said "oh, my boyfriend ( :eek: ) has AIDs and I may have contracted it too, just thought I'd let you know".

Hence my comments earlier :p

Although I have to go into Norwich on wednesday to pick a friend up from the train station... ohhh joy :cry:

Back