Styling dented bodywork- alternatives to respray- ideas?

Currently reading:
Styling dented bodywork- alternatives to respray- ideas?

Donal

the window washing wonder
Just bought a 98 seicento with only 40k on the clock. Its been very thoroughly valeted so interior looks fine. However there are many small dents on the bodywork. A respray would be ideal but out of my budget at the mo.

However I do have a vinyl sign maker. Have you got any ideas about how I could use vinyl stickers to hide the dents? How about covering the whole car with stars or something similar?

Donal said:
However I do have a vinyl sign maker. Have you got any ideas about how I could use vinyl stickers to hide the dents? How about covering the whole car with stars or something similar?

I think you would seriously affect resale value if the car was covered in stars. Agree woth the above post, if the dents arent too deep a panel beater or a company called dentmasters or others could sort something out

yes, i think you both are right. I have made up some silver stripes, nothing too fancy. The car is black. When I have spare cash I will get it resprayed.
Will post pics when I put stripes on.

see signature pic...stripes and small sign. If anyone needs some signs or decals just let me know..reasonable rates and can post

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the tip. that product looks really good!

Back