Dent In Door

Cpt Toast

Don't know how it happened :S

Ideas on price range? DIY?

MxAyb.jpg

CHXdZ.jpg

TnT0C.jpg

ijKXn.jpg

i know what happened... some ignorant bastard who shouldnt have passed their test happened!!

that or kids or shopping trolleys! lol

Sorry to see that... it looks pretty big but it hasnt broken the paint work so im guessing between 75 - 100.. maybe a little more because of the sheer size of it!.... might be a case of removing the side strip aswel?
hope this can help a bit

Yeah, I was parked in a shopping centre on Sunday all day while I was at work, I can't remember seeing anything when I drove home :S Then it was parked outside my house on the road last night as my spot on the drive is taken up by a skip at the moment, but I live in a quiet cul-de-sac so there isn't hardly anybody going up and down.

There is a small scuff on it, but no paint has been took off. Hoping I can just get the dent out and then de-strip and then try to get the scuff out on my own.

if you want to try it on your own then just remove the door panels inside, which is a pig of a job by the way.... and then once everything is removed just try and push it out with something. BUT MAKE SURE IT IS NOT SHARP! OTHERWISE YOU WILL GO STRAIGHT THRU THE DOOR!!!! i cant stress that enough! but try it at your own risk... or just pay somebody, might be abit better!
Billy

I would have a paintless dent removal expert take a look at that.
To pull dents a suction cup often works. Once when stuck without my tools I used the one used for sticking a tom tom to the window, lol

I noticed a few small dents in my car lately - And they are on the side which I normally park facing the road (A very busy road which has two buses running in each direction) and it is too narrow for them buses to pass each-other so it is a bit of a squeeze with buses and cars going up and down 24/7.

My dents are a bit smaller though, is there anyway to get them out without taking any of the paneling off? Like suction for example?

i heard if you contact the bus company... tell them what route bus it is and the time that it was caused (just make it up on a time you know the buses run) and the extent to the damage, once you have it done and send them an invoice for it, they will just right you a cheque... they do here in london anyway

Back