General Delivery times

Currently reading:
General Delivery times

Whats the delivery waiting time on a new panda eco active (no extras, just plain white) at the min?

Just I'm hearing up to July from some dealers and it seems odd when they're advertising it so much on telly?

Jim

If you go on eBay Jim you can have one right away..loads on there but unfortunately very over priced..:(

With the scrappage price for Pandas being so low, I'd say that would be about right for a white one... You're not in that big a rush anyway, are you? July is only 6 weeks away.

I ordered mine (new, in white, and standard) and it is due on 8 June. I cant remeber exactly what date they put the order in but i think it works out that i will have waited 6-8 weeks.

I phoned a dealer at the weekend and they told me the wait is now 2-3 months!

Well put an order in (got it for £5495 after some shopping about) and it's at order status 30/35

Selling the Citroen Xm as I just can't bring myself to scrap it at the dealers...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140321470988

Yeah, I know no body wants old crap like that and I know I'll end up giving it away but i'm a silly sentimental old fool when it comes to motors and would rather it went to someone who would actually drive it rather than it ending up in the crusher...

Jim

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Well put an order in (got it for £5495 after some shopping about) and it's at order status 30/35

Selling the Citroen Xm as I just can't bring myself to scrap it at the dealers...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140321470988

Yeah, I know no body wants old crap like that and I know I'll end up giving it away but i'm a silly sentimental old fool when it comes to motors and would rather it went to someone who would actually drive it rather than it ending up in the crusher...

Jim

That looks immaculate. Not seen an XM looking that healthy for years. I think theyve pretty much all gone to car heaven now :(

Someone will want that i'm sure, must be well comfy.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yeah, it is really comfortable and it's a pretty sweet ride but I'm more used to stuff like the panda... Stuff I can understand but it is nice to feel that every journey is in the Star Ship Enterpise, lol

Still no bids...:(

Jim

Attachments

• xm sale pic.jpg
    xm sale pic.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 27
Yeah, it is really comfortable and it's a pretty sweet ride but I'm more used to stuff like the panda... Stuff I can understand but it is nice to feel that every journey is in the Star Ship Enterpise, lol

Still no bids...:(

Jim

Oh dear no bids at all...

Back