Styling deep dish 14s/15s

Currently reading:
Styling deep dish 14s/15s

ok... failing to sell my car i think im gonna invest in some new alloys. got a set of 15s on there at the moment (check the classified section), but thinking of investing in some 14/15 inch deep dish rims.

ones that are really tempting me at the moment are these...

608.jpg

but they are 7x15. i spoke to the bloke that's done most of my technical mods today and he reckons im silly if i buy them.

what i'm REALLY after is some RH Rims... mostly these ones...

2051.jpg

but i can't find any UK distributers? if anyone does know of any UK distributors it would be much appreciate.

opinions?

if i got my inner lips knocked back a bit then 7" wouldn't be a problem, my 6.5s at the moment sit nicely under the arch when i've got a bit of weight in there. can easily fit 3 people in the back with minimum scrubbing with a 35mil drop as well.

the wolfrace ones are lush... stuck em on a sei on the wheel config at their site and i want them so much!! 7x15 would be pushing it, but im bored with my wheels sitting nicely inside my arches.

need to do something a bit extreme!!

do u have a sei or a cinq?

i kno on a cinq 7" wide wheels stick out from the arch a few cm's when they have the right offset on them. mainly due to u needin a lower offset to make up for the extra width inside and to reduce the chance of scraping on the suspension arm which pushed the outer edge of the rim out a bit further!

personally i would go with 14's over 15's. 15's sap your acceleration loads!

have a sei, this is the beast (minus lexus lights)

i remember looking around for some deep dish 14s a while back... with tyres they'd set me back over a grand (they were shmidt evolutions i think).

the wolfrace seem the ideal choice, under 400 quid new with tyres. i've got mild rubbing on the suspension arm at the moment but it's only really a problem when i come to get the MOT done, but i'll just get some second hand sporting wheels and stick them back on for a day or two.

those are 6.5" wide? hmmm impressive, if u got rubbing on the suspension arms, 3mm spacers on the rear will cure that with no problems!!!

however, if u went for the wolfrace ones u would prob only be able to get them in 36mm offset, and due to the extra width u would be lookin at prob 10mm spacers to make sure they dont foul the suspension, which would push the outter tyre wall outside the arch a bit....

wat tyres and spring u got on that thing at the moment? looks well low, u would def need the arches cutting if u were to go for 15's

offset is 38 mil i think

15" Octane Black 6515OCTANEBLK £ 336.17 £ 395.00
4 * Brand New 6.5x15" Wolfrace Octane Black Alloy Wheels. Fitted with Brand New Premium Performance 195/50/15 Tyres. Price includes nuts or bolts. Fitments available 4x108 et20, 4x108 et38.

lol, i've just realised they're 6.5s!!!!

i'm pretty sure i was looking at some other wheels that were 7s, will have to have another look :bang:

oh well, my wheels are definately for sale then!! :)

I like both, but ive seen a lot of different cars with the wolfrace ones tho, and if you wanna be a bit different id go for the others! :) altho i like both, but im a big fan of being a bit individual in terms of wheels! (y)

as mase was saying about 7" wheels sticking out of arches, this is what he means...and this is why i got a quiet word from friendly traffic cop.

Attachments

• jay1.JPG
    jay1.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 42
crazy_cinq! said:
Hmmm... LOVIN the Wolfrace rims! my mate has a set on his R5 & I recently spoke to a lad who is selling his, was going to take them off his hands but wont go with what I have got planned for the Cinq.

if he's still selling em... let me know what price he's after if you could!

http://www.rennsport.co.uk

These sell Keskin and Schmidt wheels, both deep dish style and fit fiats.

Id be wary of dubmeister, my mate on a VW forum says hes heard nothing but bad stuff about them.

Those RH Alurads look similar to Artecs, im sure i know somewhere that sells them, ill have a look.

Back