General Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

Currently reading:
General Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

Dazza

Hiya all,

Can't seem to make my mind up...

...Its my birthday coming up soon (8th Nov, actually!)

I put a 04 Active Sport Punto (in yellow) back in May and its quality. I have had all the speakers replaced, the head unit replaced and a cd changer put in.

What should I ask for my b-day...

1.Bass and amp to complete the audio system
2. Sideskirts
3. Limo Tints
4. Set of alloys (17")
5. Alarm upgrade

What do you guys think? Maybe there is somthing else I could buy?

Suggests would be greatly appreciated!!!

Dazza

Sounds like you need to finish the system off before you start something else. Get a nice sub and amp, that's my opinion mate. Then when you are happy with the set up, start on body mods and go from there..

Hope that helps you.

Cheers for the replies guys!

Like your car by the way, wolfracepunto, that what i want mine to look like but in yellow!

I thought i had better finish the sound system 1st cause he wouldnt be right other wise!

My speakers are JL, 2x 6x9's, 2x JL tweeters and 2x JL component speakers (door speakers). They are really good, the clarity is excellent. They didnt cost £500, though!

What would you guys recommend for a sub and amp then? should i go for the same brand or something different?

Cheers for the comments!

Dazza

Yes it is an 04 broom yellow active sport punto bought in back in may, the new headlights version (mk 2.5).

Cheers for the help u guys!

I think i am going finish the sound system off with a big phat bass and a decent amp i think.

I might get the allloys for x-mas!

Got another question if u got any good ideas....

What alloys do you think are good? There are so many to look for, do you think lots of spokes or not so many spokes.

Wow - You must be spoilt!

I have only received Socks, undies and ties for the last two years! Must be once you hit 21 or over, trust me It's all crappy pressies from here on (n)

Saying that though, My missus did buy me a stereo, Alas it was secondhand from ebay. I chose It tho...!

well the thing is that my parents are going to be on a cruise when its my birthday so i think they trying to buy me out...

...which will work! Nicely

Anyone know anything about what alloys to get?

I dont really wanna spend more than £800 on them if i can help it!!

Cheers for the comments guys, I have made my mind up now i am going to finish the sound system! Then possibly get the rims for x-mas depending if my insurance allows it, which brings yet another question up?

Will Norwich Union allow me to put 17" alloys on my car? Now come to think of it will my warranty with fiat become invalid cause its a new car?

Any ideas u guys!!!!

Cheers

Dazza,

This is the best forum i have been on! quality!!!

The wheels wont invalidate the warranty. Ive been back to the dealers with the alloys fitted and got told, "Nice alloys mate" :D

Best to ring the insurance company up and find out, my company allows mods and the alloys didnt increase the premium.

Back