General Decent Panda cross for sale

Currently reading:
General Decent Panda cross for sale

I pass through Kelham near Mansfield and have seen a Panda Cross 2015 in white for sale. As I'm looking for a likely car for my daughter I stopped to have a look. It turns out this is an ex NHS car complete with roof light bar. 28K miles and in excellent condition inside and out. It has 2 new front tyres and has had new discs and pads on the rear recently. Also has park sensors.

I would snap it up but daughter is not convinced about 4x4.

The best bit is its £7000 which seems very good value. It has extra LED interior and boot lights which are really good. The red and blue lights on the roof are removed but the forward flood lights apparently linked to high beam are still there and brake and indicators repeat on the roof. The only down side is the exhaust sounds as if the baffles are working loose. If anyone is interested I can supply the vendors mobile. Its actually at the big pub near the bridge over the Trent. Seller seems like a decent chap, so I thought I would mention this in here.

I pass through Kelham near Mansfield and have seen a Panda Cross 2015 in white for sale. As I'm looking for a likely car for my daughter I stopped to have a look. It turns out this is an ex NHS car complete with roof light bar. 28K miles and in excellent condition inside and out. It has 2 new front tyres and has had new discs and pads on the rear recently. Also has park sensors.

I would snap it up but daughter is not convinced about 4x4.

The best bit is its £7000 which seems very good value. It has extra LED interior and boot lights which are really good. The red and blue lights on the roof are removed but the forward flood lights apparently linked to high beam are still there and brake and indicators repeat on the roof. The only down side is the exhaust sounds as if the baffles are working loose. If anyone is interested I can supply the vendors mobile. Its actually at the big pub near the bridge over the Trent. Seller seems like a decent chap, so I thought I would mention this in here.
There were two listed in Autotrader a while back which were also ex-NHS. Not only did they have the light bar, but also still had the yellow and green 'battenberg' reflective vinyl down the sides and yellow/red chevrons on the boot! Link to photo of similar car (not necessarily the one that was in Autotrader) https://www.flickr.com/photos/45676495@N05/51045442738

Last edited:
May be the same ones you refer to. Te seller bought it to tow behind his mobile home and may be the person who enquired about this a while ago. He said it had never actually been towed and they had sold the 'van'. No trace of any hi glow or signs or of them being fitted or removed. Well worth a look for anyone interested in a possible good deal. Obviously full service record last service was very recent. If my girls would say yes, I wouldnt hesitate to look again and probably buy as it seems a right bargain.

I'd have thought £7k for a 15 reg Cross in a private sale (so presumably no warranty?) was a bit steep, although admittedly the mileage is low.

If I could get anything near that for mine, I'd be well chuffed. Assuming a fairly generous discount on the new price, it works out at circa £1k per year depreciation, which has long been my target depreciation level for a car bought from new. (I aim for £1k per year or £1k per 10k miles, and am happy if I manage to hit either target.)

Hi
I got £6711 for my 67 City Cross, it's for sale at £7999 one pound less than I paid for it in May 2019 warts and all.
£7000 is reasonable but I'm sure a bit of negotiation would yield a few quid off the price.

Back