DASTEK OMG

Currently reading:
DASTEK OMG

S

Smee

omg i thought i would get my self a dastek chip since nige cant tune 1.6. enailed dastek and guy named paul emailed me back. £245 for the chip and then mapping on top. (me thinkin well thats cheap. mapping cant be more than 100 surely. ERRRR ****ING wrong..... mapping is 280 squid. i feel as if i have had my heart ripped in to.

so new question its either pay the 530 dquid for the chip or i find a new chip. wat other chip r there?

Smee

2597smeetag1.jpg

smee if ur gonna pay that much you mught as well set some cams first or you will have to have it remaped again!

can nige tune the dastek?

theres no point putting the dastek on until all your other performance mods are done, like cams, induction, exhausts & manifolds etc etc. its defo best to be putting your cams and stuff in first. for the price of all that though, you could do an engine swap.

Buzz
the poster formerly known as LightWarrior

Re: re

lol.

Go on Smee, do the right thing.

Do the RIGHT thing.

Have u tryed unichip or novachip.

Unichip will fit any motor just trying to find someone in the area who supply and map it.

Lee

ya alright my fault for paying attention.

Give Milway a ring in Andover u might find them a bit cheaper.

That does seem a bit expencive.

Lee

:)

The first tune is always expensive as you're starting from zero basically. The next tune even if you've done cams etc.. should be a lot quicker.

ok this is wat im doing

cda filter im thinking of a supersprint manifold decat and cat back system. and this chip.

i cant afford cams on top as im also getting a service cambelt change, windows tinted and a leather (vynal) retrim aswell as some brakes.

by the way nige im coing to u gfor some of it cos i love u so much

Smee

Is that BRAKES Smee, or just some grooved discs and better pads?

Ben

you recon they would nock a bit off if you brought a couple? cos i'm after one for my bravo HLX? just an idea

Nige already has knocked a bit off for BOO members. seen the very same disks and pads on demon tweeks and i'm sure it was about 20 quid more!

Buzz
the poster formerly known as LightWarrior