Technical DASH WARNING MESSAGE (please help)

Currently reading:
Technical DASH WARNING MESSAGE (please help)

djabbey18

i got in my car the other night and started it as normal and i got an error message on the dash display saying somthing like

ABS fail or ABS error somat like that and the yellow abs light was on the dash.
i turned the engine off and re started it an the error went away

does anyone no if this is a start of a problem or if anyone else has seen this what did you do.

Thanks
Mark.

I had an erratic ABS light, got my dealer to investigate and they diagnosed and replaced a suspect wheel sensor under warranty, been ok since.

I had that, ignored it and never came back in 9 months, had a coolant temp warning too, when the engine was stone cold, that too went away. Still a FIAT remember! Better... but still a FIAT! (y)

Let down by the 'Bosch' components which are german :eek: :D

Lmao... yes maybe Chris... but its STILL got a FIAT badge not a Bosch badge.

I love my GP and will have another unless the Bravo starts to float me boat, which it doent... yet. The GPS is the only car I have ever thought that I would have another. I need to get out more! Or test drive a 150 Mjet Bravo?

i got in my car the other night and started it as normal and i got an error message on the dash display saying somthing like

ABS fail or ABS error somat like that and the yellow abs light was on the dash.
i turned the engine off and re started it an the error went away

does anyone no if this is a start of a problem or if anyone else has seen this what did you do.

Thanks
Mark.

Get it checked,first make sure body computer update has been carried out then as Sledge said get them to carefully check connections.

I had that, ignored it and never came back in 9 months, had a coolant temp warning too, when the engine was stone cold, that too went away. Still a FIAT remember! Better... but still a FIAT! (y)

Known issue 'Foxy' dealer should be able to help here;)

Back