Technical Dash warning lights

Currently reading:
Technical Dash warning lights

mikeaccent

On way home tonight all warning lights were showing on dash unexpectedly. Audible warnings as well. EBD failure, tyre pressure low, ABSD failure, ESC system failure, partial deactivation of safety system, full brake control off, full brake control system failure all lit at same time.

Car handled perfectly all way home and when parked with ignition switched off then on again, no warning lights showed up.

Anyone else had this?:confused:

I've had this happen to me before on a Nissan.

Luckily it was a one-off and didn't happen again.

I don't really know what happened or why.

Hopefully, its a glitch and doesn't reappear for you.

Yep once on a 500X shortly before the battery packed up with a dead cell and replaced under warranty. Second time on my 2019 Tipo. Had main dealer look at it couldn’t find faults other than a couple of codes left in memory and the battery was not fully charged (lockdown) etc. Battery showed 100%. Charge 60%. Deffo a battery problem. My battery got charged up and no probs since��

I had this happen to me to as well. All warning lights randomly came on. Disappeared the next morning. Someone in the forum mentioned before it may be something to do with turning the ignition too quickly. Not sure of the science behind it

Back