Damn rear windscreen washer!!!

Currently reading:
Damn rear windscreen washer!!!

S

Stu

Just been out on me own to try and align the rear washer. What a faf, either too low or too (squirting on the spoiler) high, be alot easier with two people but i can believe its so sensitive!!
Moan over :)
Stu

You guys don't know how good you got it! Mine don't even squirt! lol :(

Chris

Its probably disattached itself where the hose meets the motor. Have a look under the boot trim!
Stu

I even tried using a telephone whire so I can adjust it right, but it went after the first rain :(

Glue next time :)

svenjtd.jpg

Members Site - - - - - - - My Site

Same as my f***king thing mine dont even squirt too much hassle to take it apart leave it.

mine hasn't worked for ages, never stopped my car passing MOT

this might safe you time....

i spent a 1hr taking the rear wiper thing apart to find it was still fixed!!

so looked under bonnet at bottle and checked each filter ended up being the 3rd. the seal had gone so ive just cleaned it and taped it up works fine :) only took 10 mins,till i get a new 1

I can't beleive the placement of the sprayers! The window's curved, so there's no way you can wet it properly!
It either soaks the lower half of the window, or shoots over the upper half and hits the spoiler! I prefer the second way, as then the water drips off the spoiler ans soaks the window a bit more evenly!!

I've been meaning to run a pipe along the wiper itself, so it sprays directly onto the glass from 4 or 5 places. Not sure how easy that would be though

Ben B