D80 Battery Grip

Currently reading:
D80 Battery Grip

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
Anyone know where I can get a battery grip for my D80, Im looking for one without all the extra cr*p they flog with them., I have a few batteries and i dont need the remote that comes with a lot of them so just want the grip on its own.,:)

cheers,

arc

this is where i stand
ebay? how similar is the d80 body to the d50? i think mine came off there. i've never used it.. pointless imo.. but you know, ebay.

OP
OP
V

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
Th D50 is a bit smaller, I actually have D50 grip somewhere from my old camera, Their a pit over priced for what you get really huh., the ones on ebay arnt even the nikon branded ones and still cost a fortune., I have pretty big hands so it would make it a lot more comfortable to have a grip aswell as having the extra battery power on top.,(y)

arc

this is where i stand
ah, now thats where i differ. i need a smaller sized body - so the whole idea of adding a battery grip seems daft to me. only have one has an emergency power source (AA)

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
buy a camera mag, and filter thru all the ad's. you'll find them not nessacerily cheap, but at least what you want and the proper nikon one, without 'special free gifts from hongkong'